LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
https://www.instagram.com/indujain1508/ FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM Video Rating: / 5
जोड़ों Joints की मजबूत करने के लिए योगासन बहुत जरुरी है। Arthritis Pain , Knee Pain, Spine Problem or Slip Disk, Knee Arthritis जैसी कई समस्याएं इसलिए हैं क्योंकि हम Body Joints के सेहत पर ध्यान नहीं देते। आदर्श रुप में हमारे Joints जोड़ों को Flexible के साथ Strong होना चाहिए। Gym, Exercise , Little Exercise or सूक्ष्म व्यायाम उतना कारगर नहीं जितना योग का Holistic Healing Method| Yoga Pose योगासन सभी Body Parts, Joints, Organs , Gland , Muscles इत्यादि को संपूर्णता में बेहतर सेहत देते हैं। बस शर्त है कि हम योगासन की इस प्राचीन चिकित्सा विज्ञान को सही तरीके से अभ्यास में उतारे। वशिष्ठ योग आश्रम अहमदाबाद गुजरात से योगगुरु धीरज इस Online YouTube Live Class में बता रहें है वो सरल आसन व प्राणायाम जिससे आप अपने जोड़ों को दे पाएंगे संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य और दीर्घ जीवन
Slip Disk or Disc Bulging | Yoga for Spine – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTsFmjgCC3w&list=PLnaUpegkJ7P182aPmjXdn24FTGpMjQhmD&index=91
Yoga for Sciatica Pain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9jQCgb6W1Y&list=PLnaUpegkJ7P182aPmjXdn24FTGpMjQhmD&index=70
कमर दर्द । Yoga for Back Pain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpmXqwJJ5rw&list=PLnaUpegkJ7P182aPmjXdn24FTGpMjQhmD&index=26&t=376s
Yoga for Knee Pain | घुटने दर्द में योग – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6kwc9S1kjo&list=PLnaUpegkJ7P3iwZr5rDgMwplRgvXNXaCr&index=5
कंधे दर्द के लिए योग । Yoga for Frozen Shoulder Pain : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZhvQnkvE2I&list=PLnaUpegkJ7P182aPmjXdn24FTGpMjQhmD&index=5 Video Rating: / 5
⌲ MINDPUMP PROGRAMS
10% OFF CODE: fitandnerdy
⌲FOUR SIGMATIC ADAPTOGENS:
15% OFF CODE: fitandnerdy
15% OFF CODE: FITANDNERDY
⌲FASTING MIMICKING DIET: https://goo.gl/VgAhH3
10% OFF CODE: fitandnerdy
‘Fit and Nerdy’ Intro by VAAN
Glorious (OLWIK Remix) Extended
Please do your own research on any supplement/food product mentioned before adding it to your own diet, especially if you have any underlying health conditions that may be a contraindication for the food or supplement.
This video is not sponsored | Amazon, RewardStyle, & discount links are affiliates links. Thank you for supporting me and my channel and helping me continue to create content for you ♡ Video Rating: / 5
The BEST Calisthenics App, secret techniques, programs, and step by step guided tutorials tested by thousands of people to reach their goals, with the most simplistic systematic approach to learning any calisthenics move such as the Handstand, Muscle Up, Planche, with ease.
And it’s all IN HERE
https://WWW.THENX.COM Video Rating: / 5
It’s the 2019 Summer Shred Challenge! Time to burn that belly fat away, lose weight in time to get that summer body! This full body workout is 25 mins long, has warm ups and cool down stretches. Lots of variations of high intensity exercises to help you burn those calories and lose weight.
Enjoy the workouts, and please do hit that like button, subscribe and leave a comment below.
Big Boy Billy Makeover: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/big-boy-billy-gets-a-makeover/
Target Heart Rate Calculation: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/number-one-way-to-burn-body-fat/
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
Alpha M. Style System (As Seen On Shark Tank): http://aaronmarino.com/alpha-m-style-system/
In this video men’s style, grooming and fitness expert, aaron marino, shares with you his best fat burning tip to lose body fat, belly fat and lose weight with this simple lifestyle modification. Losing body fat is easy to do if you know how to use fatty acids as the energy source to keep you moving. Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is the best way to lose body fat.
Good things happen when you have a low body fat percentage: you look better, you feel better, and you’re healthier. But there’s information overload about how to reduce body fat. Alpha is stepping in and throwing his fitness hat in the ring. He’s offering his advice as he’s been around the fitness and weight loss block a time or two. He’s been an owner fitness centers and a nutrition store.
The number one way to reduce your body fat the fastest, easiest, and safest is doing cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Doing it for 30-minutes first thing in the morning is the same as an hour-and-half later in the day. The body dips into your fat stores as the energy to keep going. You have to do the cardio in your target zone:
220 – your age = number
That number is multiplied by .6 as well as by .75
Those two numbers are your lower and upper range. You will be using nothing but fatty acids to keep going in that zone. You don’t have to go the gym. You can walk around the neighborhood or jog in place. Simply get your heart rate in that zone.
There’s so much information out there that is rogue science. Alpha also discusses ‘muscle memory’. He reiterates that muscle doesn’t disappear from missing meals. Muscle is not a ‘precious snowflake. Try this method for two weeks with consecutive sessions. You will see the results.
– See more at: http://www.iamalpham.com/index.php/topics/number-one-way-to-burn-body-fat/#sthash.Jg8mSlW8.dpuf Video Rating: / 5
Lose 10lbs in one week (apple cider vinegar diet) https://youtu.be/RTNNeeAEVB4 Video Rating: / 5
The top 18 foods that women should eat to lose weight fast and burn fat fast. It isn’t easy to lose weight fast. People always say that a lifestyle change needs to be made in order to lose the weight and keep it off. We are also told that to lose weight we need to eat healthier and work out regularly. Well, it’s true, and in this video, we’ll count down the top foods women should eat when they are trying to lose weight!
Check out our other video with bedtime drinks that can help you lose weight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRBZEOquRnk&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=4
#WeightLoss #BurnFat #LoseWeight
18. Citrus Fruits: According to a study done in 2016 by the American Chemical Society, citrus fruits can prevent obesity-related heart disease, diabetes, and liver disease. One way to get more citrus in your diet is by adding them to your water.
17. Walnuts: We have known for a while that eating nuts is good for you, but now we know which ones are the best to eat. A study in the journal Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism found that walnuts, in particular, contain an ingredient that can satisfy your appetite, making you feel fuller for longer. This will cause you eat less!
16. Popcorn: The University of Scranton performed a study that found that popcorn contains large amounts of polyphenols. Polyphenols are linked to many health benefits such as improved digestion and better blood circulation. If you don’t add any salt, butter or oil, and if you air pop your popcorn, this can be a great healthy snack to help you lose weight.
15. Berries: Scientists at Harvard University found in 2016 that increasing the daily intake of berries, such as blueberries and strawberries, can help people lose weight for the long term. It is said that the reason for this is because berries have high amounts of flavonoids which have been linked to weight loss.
14. Whole Grains: A Tufts University study proved that people who eat three or more daily servings of whole grains such as oatmeal had 10 percent less belly fat than people who ate the same amount of white carbs. This is said to be because whole grains are higher in fiber, which keeps you full for longer.
13. Avocados: A study published in the journal Internal Medicine Review found that avocados can help people lose weight for many reasons. The reason for this weight loss is because avocados are rich in many nutrients that help with higher intakes of fiber, healthy fats, vitamins E and C, folate, magnesium, copper and potassium.
12. Cayenne Pepper: The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition performed a study that found that daily consumption of one of the compounds found in pepper speeds up abdominal fat loss. It does this by boosting the body’s ability to convert food into energy. Next time you’re cooking, add some cayenne pepper to spice up some meat or vegetarian dishes.
11. Salmon: A 2015 study from Kyoto University found that salmon helps your body transform fatty white fat cells into fat-burning beige cells. Salmon helps build muscle when following a steady workout routine. It also contains the right types of fats, such as Omega-3s, which helps your body burn more fat.
10. Cinnamon: Researchers at the University of Michigan have found that cinnamaldehyde, which is an essential oil in cinnamon, activates thermogenesis. Thermogenesis is a metabolic bodily process that helps burn calories and produce heat. So if you add some cinnamon to your oatmeal in the morning, you’re literally going to be burning fat cells.
9. Apples and Pears: Research which was posted on the US National Library of Medicine in 2003 stated the results of a study by the State University of Rio de Janeiro on a correlation between apples, pears, and weight loss. Women were instructed to eat apples, pears, or oatmeal cookies three times a day. After 12 weeks the group that had a fruit supplement lost more weight and had a greater decrease in blood glucose than the group that ate the oatmeal cookies.
8. Chicken: A 2013 study in the medical journal Obesity found that boosting dietary protein decreases total body fat and abdominal fat and helps increase lean body mass and your body’s energy expenditure during periods of weight maintenance and weight loss.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i
Author Mike Berland reveals which foods you should eat to lose weight.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s official YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/1QhiDuv
Like Dr. Oz on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2imT12a
Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2FWZRui
Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter: https://bit.ly/1tQziaF
Finally ready to do what it takes to lose that stubborn belly fat of yours? Great! And I’m here to help you. In this video, I cover the truth on how to lose stubborn belly fat, and how long it’ll take you to burn belly fat, so you finally achieve a flat belly. To successfully get rid of stomach fat, you’re going to have to get down to ideally around 10% body fat or so. But why is belly fat so difficult to lose?
First, when compared to other areas of your body, stubborn areas like your belly fat consist of a higher amount of a specific type of fat cell that’s very resistant to mobilization and a lot more difficult to burn off. Second, the subcutaneous fat covering your abdominal area also receives significantly less blood flow than other parts of your body do. And this makes things more difficult because the less blood flow an area of your body receives, the more difficult it becomes to mobilize and burn off the fat from that area. The good news, however, is that losing your belly fat is not impossible.
When it comes to how to lose stubborn belly fat, the first step is something that most of you are probably familiar with but is hands down the most crucial step. Because to lose fat from anywhere, you need to be in a calorie deficit. And your belly fat is no different. So to start, you need to be eating at a calorie deficit and combining this with regular weightlifting for the best results. But your belly fat, in particular, is where things get a little trickier and are where the next two steps become crucial.
To get rid of stomach fat, the next step has to do with mobilizing your belly fat. But the only way to do this is by adhering to step 1, a calorie deficit, for long enough until fat loss starts to finally come off from your belly. Meaning that you need to ride out the calorie deficit for long enough such that your body has stripped off enough fat from other areas and now needs to rely more on burning off your belly fat for fuel. Also, there seems to be an inverse relationship between your body fat percentage and abdominal blood flow, and as a result of this, leaner individuals exhibit significantly higher blood flow to their belly fat than less lean individuals do. Simply meaning that as you gradually strip off more and more fat from other areas of your body and get leaner, your body will actually start redirecting more and more blood flow to your belly fat so that it can start prioritizing and using that for energy.
There are a couple of things that you can do to burn belly fat faster. First, you want to ensure that you’re regularly performing abs exercises and getting stronger with them over time. So what I’d recommend is incorporating various weighted abs exercises into your weekly routine and overloading them overtime to grow them. Also, a 2017 paper has suggested that you can even potentially “spot reduce” fat from your belly. Applying this to your belly fat, you could, for example, perform an ab workout to first increase the blood flow and fat mobilization from that region and then follow that up with 30 minutes or so of low-intensity cardio to selectively burn off the fat that’s been mobilized. But at the end of the day, steps 1 and 2 need to be where you put most of your focus and effort. Because it’s been proven time and time again in the literature and my experience that by applying those 2 steps alone, your stubborn fat will eventually be mobilized and burned off for a flat belly.
And for a step-by-step program that puts this all of this together for you, such that you know exactly how to train and what to eat week after week to lean down and strip off fat as quickly as possible just like Dylan and several other members have done with their Built With Science programs, then simply take the analysis quiz below to find out what science-based program best suits you and your body:
Calorie deficit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxktmQ3zJOA&
Full body workout program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JmWguyvu7Y
Upper body workout program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acp77RhVzMM&
Lower body workout program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPLopuFxz-0
GROW YOUR ABS VIDEO:
Filmed by: Bruno Martin Del Campo
Music by Ryan Little – Think About You – https://thmatc.co/?l=9E7F675F
You can ALWAYS find 10min – in the morning, in between studying even before going to bed ♥︎ burn some serious calories with this quick and intense session. No Excuses!!
Brings your heartbeat up, challenges some muscle strength and makes you happy – at least after those 10min haha! You don’t need any equipment or weights!
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing. There is a one minute rest in between. If you need to pause longer – feel free to do so. If you don’t need the break – skip it!
I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover. You can do this workout 2-3x a week and if you want to do be active on the other days: check out my Sixpack, Whole Body, 2in1, Arm or Booty Workout ♥︎