Constant exposure to our environment, the things we eat, and stresses from both inside and outside our bodies all cause us to age over time. This film explores those biological processes of aging, how we can maintain health throughout our lives with healthy lifestyles, and how scientists are learning more about the specific nutrients that can positively impact health.
Learn more about agingresearch.org/NutritionFilms Video Rating: / 5
These 10 habits have genuinely changed my life by transforming my mind, my body and my relationships with people. They have made it so much easier to feel happy and healthy – some help with getting fit and others are just about a happier life (:
Hope you enjoy! ❤️ Video Rating: / 5
GET 15% OFF YOUR FOUR SIGMATIC ORDER! Click: https://foursigmatic.com/samozkural1
* International shipping is available. Discount code auto-applied at checkout.
SURPRISE UPDATE: Four Sigmatic’s HUGE Annual Black Friday/Cyber Sale is happening right now until December 4th! You can get your favorite products for 20- 50% off! AND If you click my link above, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL 15% off, on top of the sale- which is such a steal! The discount code is auto-applied at checkout. This is the time to try if you haven’t already or stock up if you’re a loyal customer. I recommend sticking with Chaga in the morning to start the day off right, Cordyceps before being active (or for an energy boost without the caffeine!), Lion’s Mane when you need some help concentrating during work, and Reishi in the evening as the best kind of night cap.Â All of the mushrooms can also be consumed throughout the day, whenever they are needed most! The entire catalog is vegan and gluten-free!
My social media! JOIN THE SAMILY!
twitter: samozkural https ://twitter.com/SamOzkural
All the jewelry I am wearing-https://etsy.me/2WvNVZn Video Rating: / 5
What’s the best sleep position for your health? On average, we spend 25 years of our life sleeping. Sleeping well has many benefits — it not only revitalizes the body but also makes the brain work optimally. We all realize that time is very precious, so it is of the utmost importance that the time spent sleeping is effective.
It turns out, it’s not just the duration of your sleep that matters but it’s also the position you’re in. Doctors claim that it’s your favorite sleep position that can cause problems with your health. Here we bring you an in-depth analysis of various sleeping positions to help you choose the right one for yourself.
Soldier position 1:06
Starfish position 2:14
Log position 3:16
Yearner position 4:22
Fetal position 5:40
Freefall position 6:33
Upright position 7:14
#sleepingposition #yourhealth #sleep
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Sleeping on your back with your hands at your sides is considered to be the best sleeping posture. This posture is similar to the Savasana pose in yoga. It’s the perfect position to rest the spine, neck, and arms.
– Starfish position is a variation of the back-sleeper position. In this position, a person lies on their back with their arms up on both sides of their head and their feet spread apart. It reduces the chance of getting headaches.
– While sleeping in the log position, you lie on your side with both arms positioned downward in a straight line. It is advisable to sleep on your left side because it’s better for your vital organs. It’s the ideal sleeping position for the spine as it receives complete support in its natural curve.
– Sleeping on your side with your legs slightly bent, arms outstretched, and head slightly off-center is known as the yearner posture. It is advisable to lie on your left side because, as we said before, it’s better for your vital organs.
– The fetal position involves lying on your side with your knees drawn toward your chest and your chin tilted down. It is the most popular sleeping position among women — over 41% of respondents claim to prefer this posture.
– Lying flat on your stomach while sleeping is not the best sleeping position, and most experts advise against it. It puts a strain on the spine and causes pain in the neck and lower spine.
– Upright position. Buddhist monks do it and swear by it! They even use a little box to help them accomplish this upright sleeping position. In our modern world, sleeping in a sitting position with the head raised can be accomplished with the help of a recliner or large wedge pillow.
Sadhguru’s 10 Tips To Sleep Well & Wake Up Well | Spiritual Life
Having trouble sleeping well? Or do you wake up grumpy? Sadhguru gives us a few tips on how to sleep well and wake up well.
More Videos of Sadhguru: https://bit.ly/2GnKZSO
Subscribe to our channel here: https://bit.ly/2pRp8vT
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/OnSpiritualLife/
Download ShemarooMe APP for more Sadguru Talk’s and share it with your friends and Family
Give a missed call on 18002665151
www.shemaroome.com Video Rating: / 5
✰VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE✰
VLOG: Busy day freelancing, gym session + lots of cleaning https://youtu.be/Arc6PqM4W5I
5 books that changed my life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPGzOcuGDY
How to ACTUALLY love yourself, be happy single & more: https://youtu.be/dAmJgsRt8p0
Morning Journaling Routine For a Good & Happy Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIgTPB_WxuE&t
Journal ideas for self-discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9oSV0Kw0Cw&t
Eddie Rohosy – Night Ride https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr9SR6hmTPw
Finally by Loxbeats https://soundcloud.com/loxbeats
Lovely by Amine Maxwell https://soundcloud.com/aminemaxwell
Lover – Taylor Swift (Cover) by Alice Kristiansen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3924k9tXf7E
Emotion – Astrid S (Cover) Alice Kristiansen
After slowing down in her weight loss, Maja visits Dr Now with boyfriend Christian, and blames Christian for her failing weight loss.
Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips: https://www.youtube.com/c/TLCTVUK
Like TLC UK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uktlc/
Follow TLC UK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tlc_uk?lang=en
Visit our website: http://www.uk.tlc.com/ Video Rating: / 5
Full video and many more with Dr. Fung: https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-perfect-treatment-for-diabetes-and-weight-loss
What is the perfect treatment that can cure type 2 diabetes (!) and lead to effortless weight loss? Listen to the eloquent Dr. Jason Fung describe it in this 12-minute part of a longer interview.
*** Observe: This treatment is extremely effective. If you have diabetes and take blood sugar lowering medication (especially insulin injections) you may need to reduce the doses a lot to avoid potentially dangerous hypoglycemia. You may instantly become too healthy for your medication. ***
In the full 45 minute interview Dr. Fung goes into more detail about exactly how to add fasting to your low-carb diet, important things to consider and how to avoid potential problems.
Watch the full interview and many more similar videos: