Discount: For a 20% discount on the Booyah Stik, use discount code BOOYAH20 in Bob & Brad’s shop
Visit us on our other social media platforms:
Bob and Brad’s Products:
Grip and Forearm Strengthener: https://store.bobandbrad.com/
Wall Anchor: https://store.bobandbrad.com/
Booyah Stik: https://store.bobandbrad.com
Knee Glide: https://amzn.to/2WnSPU1
Check out our shirts, mugs, bags and more in our Bob and Brad merchandise shop here:
Check out other products Bob and Brad Love:
Check out Alex’s & Liz’s Product Review Channel on YouTube by clicking here:
Want to help translate our videos? We would so love the help!
All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We are highly selective in our products and try our best to keep things fair and balanced in order to help you make the best choice for you. Video Rating: / 5
▶︎Check Out The Castor Oil I Use HERE: https://amzn.to/39uU5eS
3 Homemade Ways To Use CASTOR OIL For Massive Hair Growth
▶︎More Products From This Video:
Nonstick pan: https://amzn.to/2vwkpGh
Aloe Vera Gel: https://amzn.to/2v4lWnb
Glass Spray Bottles: https://amzn.to/2u2XK40
Mini Mason Jars: https://amzn.to/31dK4zl
Butterfly Clamps: https://amzn.to/31dK5Dp
Deep Conditioner: https://amzn.to/37Jh8l9
Hey guys! So today I’m showing you 3 ways to use castor oil for extreme hair growth! My hair has grown so much within the last few months, and I can definitely say it is because of both castor oil and aloe vera gel. Those 2 products have been making my hair grow faster than ever. So I hope you guys enjoy this DIY castor oil for hair growth video 🙂 Let me know if you end up trying any of these treatments!
▶︎I made an AMAZON STOREFRONT! Check it out below:
▶︎Subscribe to my VLOG CHANNEL
▶︎Social Media & Email
*Amazon links are affiliate links.
*MagicLinks are affiliate links.
*All of the music from my videos are provided by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is NOT sponsored!
non toxic jamaican black castor oil how to castor oil for acne castor oil castor oil for hair castor oil for hair growth hair growth castor oil benefits castor oil for eyebrows jamaican black castor oil castor oil benefits for hair castor oil for eyelashes castor oil hair growh castor oil uses castor oil for skin benefits of castor oil how to does castor oil grow hair castor oil for face castor oil for acne non toxic extreme hair growth coconut oil oil how to use castor oil Video Rating: / 5
RICE WATER FOR HAIR GROWTH | 5 DAY RICE WATER CHALLENGE ♡
– PLEASE GIVE THIS VIDEO A THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!
: )) IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL.
~ make sure you turn the post notification on so that you can get a notification when I upload NEW videos. 🙂
– COMMENT ANY VIDEO IDEAS OR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE OR ASK ME.
Regarding all BUSINESS INQUIRIES/PRODUCT REVIEWS, please contact me via e-mail at : Miesha.Stringfellow@gmail.com
How to lose weight fast and get rid of belly fat? 14 scientifically proven tips to help you stay healthy with the least amount of effort. They’ll help you keep your body slim, healthy, and attractive for many years to come.
The Internet is home to countless tips on how to slim down and get fit, but let’s be real here, most of them are easier said than done! That’s why we’re bringing you a list of the most effective yet effortless things you can do to shed those unwanted pounds.
Stop counting calories 0:35
Fill up half your plate with vegetables 1:18
Eat what you want and when you want 1:55
Use the “rule of 2 bites” 2:48
Start your day with protein 3:24
Walk for 2 minutes every hour 4:12
Never eat snacks straight from the bag 4:54
Use the “rule of 10 minutes” 5:32
Go for big meals 6:09
Reduce your daily sugar intake to 6 teaspoons 6:48
Be selfish 7:23
Move your desk closer to the window 7:51
Drink warm beverages 8:27
Don’t brush your teeth after eating 8:59
– Stop torturing yourself with numbers and start paying more attention to the quality of your food. A 20-year study by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health showed that processed foods and sugary drinks cause the biggest weight gain.
– Speaking of high-quality unprocessed foods, make it a daily habit to put a lot of fruits and vegetables on your plate. They’re great sources of the fiber, water, and useful nutrients your body needs.
– The worse thing about dieting is the restrictions, especially when we have to give up our favorite foods. However, it’s actually proven that depriving yourself of something only makes you want it more.
– if you struggle to control yourself when you’re eating your favorite junk food, then just trick yourself into eating less with a simple method called the “rule of 2 bites”. It goes like this: take one bite of your food, drink a whole glass of water, and then bite once more.
– If you have an insatiable appetite and always seem to feel hungry, then you need to make protein your best friend. Protein reduces your body’s levels of ghrelin, AKA the “hunger hormone”.
– If your job requires you to sit a lot, make it a rule to get up and walk around for a minute or two every hour. Experts at the University of Utah Health state that it can help offset the health hazards that come with sitting for long periods of time.
– We love the convenience of having our snacks in a nice pre-packaged form, but it’s no secret that we all are capable of downing that whole bag of chips, cookies, or candy in one sitting.
– Anytime you feel like eating something unhealthy, gives yourself 10 minutes to think about it. If after those 10 minutes, you still feel like it’s a good idea, go for it!
– Large portions of foods containing a lot of water are a great way to avoid overeating. For example, a big bowl of salad will fill your stomach much faster than a handful of nuts.
– Other than obviously being bad for your teeth, too much sugar in your diet also increases your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
– Dietitian Ann Fletcher recommends putting yourself first and caring about yourself and your own body.
– Scientists conducted an interesting study examining the impact of daylight exposure on the health of office workers.
– Warm beverages decrease the amount of metabolic waste in your body, which actually slows down the aging process! Get into the habit of drinking a cup of hot tea or a glass of warm water 30 minutes before every meal.
– Specialists just don’t recommend doing it right after eating. Wait for at least 30 minutes, and then go for it!
Do you have any tips of your own on how to stay fit? Leave them in the comments below!
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/ Video Rating: / 5
thyroid diet (hypothyroid diet) plan for weight loss, how to lose weight fast 10 kgs in 10 days, 1200 calorie full day indian veg diet/meal plan for weight loss
update: this plan can be followed by those without thyroid issues too.
Other Diet Plans:
#1 Diet Plan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyg6XfP5r0M
#2 Diet Plan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhSBz3v8CdQ
#3 Diet Plan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfyG6-4SfU
#4 Diet Plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ky6nCNizHs
sweet potato and roti recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4JJcoeDJsw
Green chutney recipe for weight loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4TO0AERm0
Apple cider for weight loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ0NFbaIAWc
How To Get Flat Belly In 5 Days: https://youtu.be/cu-q6S27AHg
Moringa leaves juice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra8kT2ugHbA
How to lose 10 kgs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyg6XfP5r0M
How To Lose Weight Fast – 5 KG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EHpTEIsqbU
Fast Diet Weightloss Smoothie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siGsvo6tzNw
Read This On My Website : Thyroid: http://www.nisahomey.com/2017/01/thyroid-diet-plan-for-weight-loss.html
7 am : lemon honey water
8: 30 am:
2 bananas, sliced
1/2 pomegranate seeds
10:30 am: 1/2 cup thick curd, 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds, chopped fresh leaves to garnish
12.30 pm: lunch with 2 roti and sweet potatoes
3.30: snack on dry fruits, half a handful
7 pm: dinner with poha
drink plenty of water all through the day
Copyright (c): nisahomey.com, this recipe is developed and first published on Jan 24, 2017 by Nisa Homey
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT!!
Do not have this drink if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have any kidney disease or on a blood thinning medication.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their health practitioner before trying out natural home remedies or any remedies in this channel.
Those with celiac disease should avoid gluten (wheat, barley, oats, rye etc along with processed foods like cakes, biscuits, cookies etc made with the mentioned grains).
This video is only intended for an informational purpose.Readers are subjected to use this information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this..
The content is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs. Video Rating: / 5
You can lose belly fat and slim down your legs in less than a month. A gym membership and healthy food are luxuries that not everyone can afford. And some of us are simply too busy or lazy to put in the time and effort.
As a result, obesity rates tripled between 1975 and 2017, with about 1.9 billion adults across the world seriously struggling with their weight. The good news is that there are some simple yet proven ways to make weight loss a lot easier and way more effective.
Eat before eating. 0:37
Spice up your food. 1:18
Eat healthy snacks. 2:44
Sleep more. 3:37
Drink a lot of tea. 4:28
Embrace the color blue. 5:15
Stop multitasking. 6:15
Sleep in the cold. 7:29
Turn off the lights. 8:08
– Researchers at Penn State University have found that having a bowl of soup before a meal can help curb your appetite.
– Eating spicy food can temporarily boost your metabolism by up to 8%.
– Keep healthy snacks like sunflower seeds, almonds, sliced apples, mixed nuts, whole wheat crackers, Greek yogurt with berries, and low-fat cheese on hand.
– Getting proper rest is really important for your body to function well.
– Tea (particularly the green kind) is the better option because it contains a ton of antioxidants that can help you lose weight.
– People tend to eat less when there’s a higher color contrast between their plate and the food on it.
– When you multitask, your mind bounces from one job to another but doesn’t really focus on any one of them, and that includes thoughts of food.
– Having a good laugh sesh prolongs your life and gives you a mini aerobic workout.
– People who slept in rooms with a temperature of around 66° burned 7% more calories than those who slept in warmer rooms.
– Sleeping in dark places can slim the body down.
What helps you personally lose weight? Do you have any secret tips you’d like to share? Tell us in the comments below!
Turn this everyday protein staple into a dish you’ll crave with these healthy egg recipes.
Chef Robert Irvine’s Fit Crunch Bars ► http://bbcom.me/2qFdRhx
Strongest Deals of the Week ► http://bbcom.me/2ueGA1E
Eggs are a staple in most diets—whether you’re intentionally eating healthy or not. When you’re looking for a key source of quality protein, minerals, and vitamins, eggs should be your go-to source. But eating the hard-boiled variety day in and day out can get old, fast. Make the most of this protein-rich food with these three recipes!
| Fried Egg With Sweet Potato Hash |
This recipe is three things: easy, simple, and nutritious. The combination of sweet potato, sautéed bacon, and onions makes a great throne upon which to display your egg. Dig into this muscle-building meal fit for a champ!
Sweet potato 1
Red pepper 1
Bacon strips 2
Grapeseed oil 2 tbsp
Lime juice 1/4 lime
Scallions to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh parsley to taste
1. Peel and dice sweet potato. We used a local white sweet potato.
2. Coat pan with grapeseed oil.
3. Sauté onions and bacon pieces. Allow to caramelize. Don’t shake the pan because you’ll break the sear that’s giving it that golden brown color.
4. Add red peppers and sweet potatoes.
5. Dice and add fresh parsley.
6. Add lime juice.
7. As the hash cooks, add oil to another pan and allow pan to warm.
8. Crack and fry egg.
9. Top hash with scallions and salt and pepper to taste. Plate and top with fried egg.
Serving size: 1 dish
Recipe yields: 1 serving
Fat: 40 g
Carbs: 89 g
Protein: 16 g
| Ham and Veggie Scramble |
Simplicity gets a protein punch with this dish. The saltiness of the ham, meatiness of the egg, and creaminess of the avocado all play into the beauty of this one-pan dish.
Canadian bacon 2 oz.
Grapeseed oil 1 tsp
1. Add oil to the pan. Saute onions, tomato, and Canadian bacon.
2. Whisk together four eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add a little milk or heavy cream. Mix.
3. Cut an avocado into quarters and create an avocado fan. Set aside.
4. Add eggs and scramble. If it overcooks, add in another egg.
5. Plate eggs and top with fresh avocado.
Serving size: 1 dish
Recipe yields: 1 serving
Fat: 44 g
Carbs: 16 g
Protein: 39 g
| Simple Deviled Eggs |
If you’re looking for a healthy hors d’oeuvre to spice up your next gathering, look no further than these deviled eggs. The best part? You can prep them the day before so you can spend the day focusing on your guests instead of working in the kitchen.
1. Boil eggs and cut them in half. Separate the whites from the yolks.
2. Using a cheese grater, grate the yolks.
3. Add mayo, mustard, paprika, cumin, and rice wine vinegar to a bowl. Mix. Add to grated egg yolks.
4. Spoon filling into the egg whites.
5. Top with parsley and paprika.
Serving size: 1 egg
Recipe yields: 3 servings
Fat: 12 g
Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 6 g
Did you know that most people today have several mini-meals each day? Yep, it’s actually true.
Following that thought, it’s safe to say that the longer you stay up, the more calories you consume.
In other words, it’s better to get more sleep if you’re looking for simple ways to lose weight.
But you know what’s the best part though? You can further burn calories and fat while you sleep with just some small tweaks to your daily habits. Wouldn’t life be extra great if you could burn fat while catching some shuteye?
Well, lucky for us, we can make this happen.
Learn about the five ways you can burn fat while sleeping by continuing watching this video.
1. Eat small at nightIt’s not recommended for you to hit the sack starving.
That said, it also doesn’t help to sleep completely stuffed.
Eating a large meal before bed will make your body work in digesting it, which in turn, will also work you up.
The later you go to bed, the less rest you’ll have, and you’ll end up feeling groggy when you wake up, making you reach for calorie-dense foods.
So, if you eat at night, keep it small, and consume your meal at least an hour or two before sleeping.
2. Drink a casein shake Proteins are known for their rapid-absorbing nature, which means, they’re not as effective before you got to bed.
So, why not drink a casein protein, instead, to boost your overnight fat burning?
Casein is a protein that’s gradually digested, meaning it’ll take around six to eight hours for your body to break it down.
Consequently, your metabolism will be active throughout the night so you’ll wake up feeling energetic, not starving.
3. Take a hot showerA hot shower is excellent at putting you to a good night’s sleep as it helps alleviate tension and relax sore muscles.
Moreover, it can boost your oxytocin levels, which is a love hormone released by the brain and a soothing one at that.
The heat will also lift your body temperature, causing a quick drop in temp when you get off the shower and dry off, a dip that relaxes your whole system.
Likewise, a hot bath also has the same effect, so either way is good.
4. Sleep coldColder temperatures subtly improve the effectiveness of a person’s stores of brown fat.
Brown fats keep you warm by helping you burn the fat lumped in your belly.
Furthermore, a study has suggested that simply blasting the air conditioner may help you burn some fats while you’re asleep.
5. Do away with the night lightExposure to light at night gets in the way of having a great night’s sleep.
Based on a recent study, it was also found out that night light can result in weight gain.
The same study had an experiment regarding this and the result was astounding.
People who slept without lights on were 21% less likely to be obese than those study subjects sleeping in the lightest rooms So, what are your thoughts? Surely, you can easily pull off all of those tips.
If you know other fat-burning hacks while sleeping, leave them on the comments below.
Let’s burn those fats away together!
▶ Subscribe to the channel! – https://goo.gl/nJ8d6r
Royalty free Pictures from
Royalty Free Music from
Audio Library – No Copyright Music
Sometimes, no matter how much we are passionate about something–burning fats, for example–there are times when we feel like it’s an impossible feat to take.
However, just because you want to shed some of your fats doesn’t mean that you have to completely reshuffle your current diet and lifestyle.
It doesn’t have to go to that extent.
In fact, making some simple alterations to your morning routine can already contribute a lot in achieving your weight loss goals.
What these are and how they can help you, find out below.
1. Do cardio with an empty stomach
This method is something that you can get started right after you’ve gotten out of your bed.
You just need to haul yourself up, perhaps drink a glass of water, and either you go on a power walk or jog, hit the road using a bike, or run on the treadmill.
The most important thing is that you don’t eat breakfast, as in not a tiny bite nor a single calorie, until you’ve completed at least 20 minutes of cardio.
That is because when you do cardio with an empty stomach, your body would be forced to tap into something that has energy.
So, when you’re doing aerobic exercise–also known as cardio–your body goes straight to your fat storage for energy.
As a result, you can lose more fat as opposed to being in an aerobic state on any other time of the day, except the morning.
2. Eat a high-protein breakfast
As we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and there’s certainly a good reason for this.
The food you consume for breakfast can set your mood and course for the whole day.
In other words, it controls whether you’ll be feeling full until lunch, or if you’ll be buying something to eat before your midday snack.
But with a high-protein breakfast, it can help you reduce your cravings and assist in weight loss.
Moreover, it was also revealed in a study that eating a high-protein breakfast is associated with less fat gain and reduced daily food intake as opposed to eating a normal-protein breakfast.
3. Drink tons of water
Perhaps one of the easiest ways to enhance your weight loss journey is to kickstart your morning with 1 to 2 glasses of water.
Water intake helps in increasing your energy expenditure, or the number of calories your body burns, for the duration of at least 60 minutes.
On top of that, drinking water can cut back appetite and food intake in some people.
In fact, according to most studies, drinking 1-2 liters of water a day can keep weight gain away.
Thus, start your morning by staying hydrated all throughout the day to boost your weight loss efforts even without much work on your end.
4. Get yourself some sun
Bask in the warmth of the sun for a few minutes each morning to help you in your weight loss.
Even just being exposed to moderate levels of light already has a good influence on weight.
Furthermore, exposing yourself to sunlight is a great way to satisfy your vitamin D needs.
And meeting your vitamin D requirements can help in weight loss and even fend off weight gain.
Nonetheless, the amount of sun exposure your body needs depends on your skin type, location, and the season.
But, in general, you can have at least 10-15 minutes of sunlight each morning as your little way to amplify your weight loss goals.
Are there any ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise? There are many tricks that can help you lose a bit of excess weight in just 2 weeks. We’re going to share with you 15 tips that can help you get rid of excess belly fat. Most people don’t even know about these tricks!
Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night. A group of researchers from the University of Colorado studied 14 healthy people for 6 days.
During the first 2 days, subjects slept during the night and didn’t have daytime naps. Then they changed their sleeping patterns to imitate owls’ sleeping schedules. It turned out that when people took a nap, their metabolism worsened since their biological clocks didn’t completely flip to fit their schedules.
Avoid sugary drinks 1:01
Drink green tea 1:28
Hide unhealthy foods 1:47
Brush your teeth more often 2:20
Laugh more! 2:57
Drink more water 3:36
Follow the 2.5-minute rule 4:15
Eat less but more often 4:57
Remove the bright blue light from electronic displays 5:36
Stop counting calories 6:20
Let cool air into your bedroom 6:58
Forget about daytime sleep 7:37
Once a week, break your diet deliberately 8:20
Get rid of stress 8:52
Get plenty of sleep 9:20
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– When your sweet tooth kicks in, you’re often tempted to chug a can of soda or some fruit juice. However, if you’re determined to lose weight, this sugary addiction must stop.
– According to Dr. Margriet Westerterp-Plantenga of Maastricht University, drinking green tea may help because it’s loaded with antioxidants called catechins, which enhances its fat-burning capabilities.
– According to a study by scientists at Ohio State University, you crave unhealthy snacks more when they’re within your reach.
– Brushing doesn’t only clean your teeth! It can also help in the fight against excess weight if you brush during the day.
– Sincere laughter uses about the same amount of energy as walking since it involves different muscles, especially abdominal ones.
– The thing is, 5–30 seconds of hard exercise during a workout (for example, speeding up while riding a bike or running on a treadmill) with 4-minute breaks may increase your metabolism, and you’ll burn an extra 200 calories.
– When you eat frequently, you let your body know that there’s no need to accumulate fats. When we skip a meal, we send the opposite signal — and we tend to eat more.
– Anthropology at Kyushu University showed that bright light confuses our brain, which then stops producing melatonin. Our metabolism is tightly connected to our sleeping patterns and the amount and quality of our sleep.
– Nutritionists recommend that you stop focusing on calories and pay more attention to the quality of the products you eat since not all calories are equal.
– Сool temperatures in a room influence brown fat (a fat layer that protects the body from freezing). As a result, it splits white fat and burns chemical energy to create heat.
– Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night.
– According to a study from Ohio State University, stress slows down our metabolism. What’s more, when we’re stressed out, we tend to eat more greasy, sweet, and salty foods.
– A healthy 8 hours of sleep (from 10 PM/11 PM to 6 AM/7 AM) contributes to great metabolism. It can also help you get rid of unwanted belly fat.
Simple ways to lose weight and create healthy habits and a healthy lifestyle! I wanted to show you how to lose weight easily through a lifestyle change rather than a fad diet. Intuitive eating is the practice of being mindful of how we eat and creating healthy relationships around food. Hope you can use these tips on creating healthy habits! Stick to those New Years Resolutions you created to be healthy inside and out.